Friday, November 19, 2010

What an Adventure Visiting Bizzy B's Scrap And Stamp

Rubber stamps galore and art supplies
The darling Bizzy B's store owner Barb, me and my Character Constructions art paper dolls

Very artful Stampotique cards,the store samples


Wow here is the amazing Tim Holtz , LOL
You never know who you might see ?
This week a really dear friend and I took an adventurous trip to Bizzy B's Scrap and Stamp art store located in Toronto, Ontario .
We travel by the bus ,train and the subway.
I have not been on a subway in 22 years, so this was a blast from the past for me. I had forgotten all the stairs and I was a lot younger then.
The city of Toronto is a beautiful place, I grew up there.
Getting back to the wonderful art store that offers all your mixed media art supplies needs and wants.I can guarantee you will not be disappointed visiting this funky art store and it has all the Stampington magazine for starters. "How awesome is that" !!!! It could be dangerous because you will want them all if you are anything like me. I did use my self control, remembering coming home to my darling husband. haha My hubby is always so good to me.
All I can say what a totally fun dayand that is what life is all about !!!
I want to mention keep an eye on http://www.bizzyb.ca/ , for upcoming art doll workshops in the future. It is going to be a great new year...
Thank you for sharing my adventure in the big city.
Live for now...

8 comments:

Bell Book and Candle Mixed Media Artist said...

How exciting for you and lucky for Bizzy B's to have you teaching...I am excited for you and looking forward to getting to this store....

b-rit said...

It looks like you had an amazing time. You look great and really happy Mom! <3
Miss you and love you always...

Debby said...

Looks amazing, Laura..Would love to go some day.
Debby

Healing Woman said...

Laura! What a fun filled trip. I've never been to Ontario but I understand it is a beautiful city. Actually, the only time I've been to Canada at all was to see Niagara Falls. It must be so fun taking the train and subway.

You look absolutely great and I can tell you were having a ball. You are right, life should be this way and if we try hard enough, we can make it so.

(We get all the Stampington magazines down here in the States and yes, it is difficult not to purchase each one.)

Martina2801 said...

My goodness, what a wonderful shop! Good thing I was not there, otherwise I would have no money now:-)
Have a nice sunday, my dear Laura!

bockel24 said...

Your post made me envious - there´s nothing like exploring new art and stamp shops! Unfortunately especially stamp stores are more than rare :-(( I´m sure you´ve had fun, and coming back to the place of your childhood must have been great, too!

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

So glad my friend didn't get lost on the subway or train. My goodness ,what an adventure just to get to the stamp store. It looks like a great store and you are looking very good.

Susan Williamson said...

I'm thrilled to hear that you will be teaching a paper doll class for Barb. In my opinion, no one does this better than you Laura!