Sunday, November 28, 2010

Silence

Powerful

Sometimes you need say nothing at all.

I really had a great time creating this art doll tag. She screams colorful or does she ? What is her story ... looking at the world through violet colored eyes.

I used a Character Constructions stamp for the main body parts, I enjoy creating with this unique tea cup skirt. It is so "out of the box" funky.

This is another tag for the metal receipt holder project, that I am working on. I love the look of these coffee stained tags. They smell so yummy and share a vintage feeling.

Have a great week and keep smiling.


8 comments:

Tuire Flemming said...

Lovely! Your creativity seems to be endless... that´s good! We have lots to enjoy :)

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

She's wonderful- I love all the extra bits and pieces like the steampunk eyes and the fish; and the colors are wonderful!

roc said...

love your little dollie!

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

Long time no talky. This doll is very cute and unusual. What did you use for her face/head? I really like the unbalanced look of a huge head on tiny bodies. Thanks for sharing yet another lovely dolly.

Hugs,
Meri

Healing Woman said...

Yes, she is over the top and funky..just the way I like them. She doesn't have to say a word because her clothes say it loud and clear.."Look at me, I'm fun."

Martina2801 said...

As always Laura, I am lost in the beauty of your blog and creations!
*clap! clap! clap!*
Hugs
MARTINA ♥

Anonymous said...

Silent-I think not-I think she speaks volumes-your dolls always do. Love this sassy lady-she needs no words..
Don't go so long without creating-You box that kind of imagination up it could be dangerous. U Go Girl...create them dolls.Power to the doll.

Createology said...

Loving this tag with the fabulous doll. Your inspiration is amazing. Happy week to you...