Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mouse Trap

Art doll tags on a metal receipt board
More art doll apparel


I wanted to share with you some news, I am very excited about.

I am going to be teaching at Bizzy B's in Toronto January 15, 2011.
It is an art doll event with demos make "n" takes brand new products from Character Constructions including Catherine's new dies and many more surprises...

This is a metal receipt board that will be on display, at Bizzy B's very soon.
If you want to learn more about my upcoming class, you can visit
http://www.bizzyb.ca/

I had so much fun creating these tags for this project, I love creating with Catherine Moore's art stamps. They are so out of the box fun...

If you were wondering if I had to have one of these awesome metal receipt holders for myself, the answer is yes. LOL What a very cool surface to display your art work.

I feel so positive about this new adventure, I am excited to share my artistic vision.

Happy creating.



14 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Oh Laura! I'm so happy for you. This sounds like a really good adventure for you..anxious to hear more about it once you get going.

Sherry Edwards said...

Your display is fantastic and congratulations on your great news. I always admire your art dolls even though I don't often comment x

Createology said...

Congratulations and I am loving this fabulous piece of art. Happy Holly Jolly Joy...

Martina2801 said...

Good heavens, what an extraordinary and great idea with the mousetraps, Laura! It just looks fantastic. I am completely over the moon! Congratulations!

Have a nice sunday.
Hugs
MARTINA

Shannon said...

Congrats Laura, you deserve all the rewards you are getting. I'm so, so happy for you. Happy Holidays my friend to you and yours.

Debby said...

Congrats Laura!!!! That is so awesome.
Debby

Marilyn Rock said...

WOWSA! I have been awaiting your news about teaching and here it is! Fantastic and congratulations on taking the leap! I have full confidence, in you, your talent, and passion that your teaching will be a huge success. Keep us posted!

I adore your art dolls here with your brilliant mouse traps! xxoo

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Congratulations- you deserve this and they are SO lucky to have you!!!
Love your new display by the way :)

roc said...

that is exciting news! congratulations to you! i bet it is going to be an awesome class!

Babsarella said...

What beautiful pieces!!! Congratulations on your class and I think everyone will have a most enjoyable time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

bockel24 said...

I´ve seen those boards, but never decorated that nice! Have fun with your class, I´m sure you´ll be a good teacher.

Lillian M said...

OMG Laura you know i am a BIG fan
of yous
but you have out done yourself!!!!
I love LOVE these
lucky students !!
wish i could go
Lill
Lillian Mederak.

http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

CathWren said...

Beautiful dolls and presentation, looking very polished and professional Laura! Thanks so much for making the girls look fabulous.

I also like the white background on your blog. It really feels cheerful, just like you. XoXo

Gaby Bee said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you, Laura! Have fun with your class!

Happy December!