Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doll-A-Mania Day

Come and see what all the buzz is about at Bizzy B's in Toronto
January 15 at 1:00 2011, demo make & take
I am excited the day is almost here ...
My art paper dolls and I are getting all packed up to head off to T.O. , to be the Guest instructor at an introduction to Character Constructions art paper doll free event.
It will be a beautiful and whimsical way to add life to your scrapbooks, cards and many other projects.
Hope to see you there, if you have any question you can call 1-416-203-0433.
If you are planning to attend please let the amazing Bizzy B's gals know you are coming.
Happy Creating.

8 comments:

Healing Woman said...

What a fun class this will be. I know you will be a great instructor for creating paper dolls. You love what you do and it will show through.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

So much fun I wish I could be there, not only to give a hug in person but also because I KNOW you must be an amazing instructor! Can't wait to hear about it!

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Fantastic-it will be the event of the year!! The girls look ready for their big adventure in the city.

Ann said...

sounds like so much fun..wish I lived close by!

Marilyn Rock said...

Oh; I wish I could be there in your class offering! Congrats, to you, Laura and I'm so proud of you! You will be a marvelous instructor and your creativity and talents will surely be appreciated my all of your students. I can't wait to hear all about it! I'll be with you angel! xxoo

roc said...

oh what a great thing! i hope you and your dollies have a great trip and an even better class!!

Tuire Flemming said...

Wish I could be there, too! Have a great day - and I know you will!!!

peggy gatto said...

How completely wonderful!!!
I know it will be a success!!!
Happy new year!