Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In Her Hand

She carried a broom

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

The curse of the headless horsemen is the legacy of this small town of Sleepy Hollow.

Spearheaded by Icabond Crane and his world ways into the quagmire of secrets and murder, secrets once laid to rest, best forgotten and now reawakened and he too, holding a dark secret of a past once gone.

I was so inspired by movie director amazing Tim Burton, he is so magical.

When I looked at this Character Constructions stamped image of this vintage dress, my imagination focus took me to thoughts of the creepy cool tree in the Johnny Depp's incredible movie "The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow".

Happy creating.


10 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK! xxoo

Ann said...

this is just spectacularly wonderful!!!

Nancy gene Armstrong said...

LOVE IT! You have captured it totally. Never loose that beautiful imagination of yours.

JoAnne said...

Another beauty! Never tire of seeing your dolls!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Laura!! Thanks so much for coming by my blog for a visit! Sure is nice to meet you and I really love this beautiful doll!!

Tuire Flemming said...

Fantastic and spooky doll! Tim Burton is my favorite - and Johnny Depp, ofcourse ;)
My younger daughter just watched the "Charlie and the Chocolite Factory" - she calls it horror movie, ´cause she hates chocolite :D

Dezinaworld said...

magnificent my friend
Hugs June

Martina2801 said...

Laura, this doll is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it!!!!!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

im Burton AND Johnny Depp are both amazing!
And I love where you went with your inspiration of this- spooky and romantic and as always, that touch of authentic "Laura" this makes each of your pieces unique to you!

Anonymous said...

amazing as usual.

-b