Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mermaid Material Require

Miming or the acting out a story through body motion without the use of speech



A seamless character in a film or sketch


This is plate No. 6 from the new "She Sells Seashells By The Shore"
created by Catherine Moore.
I think of the entire new collection this art doll speaks to me the most. LOL
(I truly love them all, mermaids are so magical)
Anyways I just adore the theatrical medium or performance art .
My creative artistic vision went the direction of dress forms, material and dress patterns.
My inspiration came from her structured body shape, it is a mystery always ?
I truly enjoy where our imagination takes us in our minds.
Happy Creating.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Perfection!

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

She is fantastic. love that you used that background paper. it is the best with the birds and the colors are perfect. Don't you love her. I could create all day with just her. She has attitude.

Ann said...

beautiful!!!

Dezinaworld said...

I totally agree and this is totally beautiful. You have a fabulous imagination.
Thanks too for the lovely comment on my blog
hugs June x

Palma said...

HI Laura :)

Thank you for your VERY kind words. I was really touched by them.

Well! You have just as beautiful artwork here! I love your dolls and I've always meant to try making one.
Now I am following your blog for inspiration.

Take care and thanks

xxx
Palma

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Oh WOW- this is my new favorite! SO magical! I love the mono chromatic tones of her, the reclained paper and the subtle accents you added. She is beauiful and gorgeous and I must say again, magical! Bravo to you!
xoxo
Stephanie

Marilyn Rock said...

Absolutely incredible!!!!!