Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kindred Dream

Fashion Palooza !!!
Long lashes rule...


Orange and pink are the spotlight of colours this year.
Styling my natural animal print is all the current fashion going on.



It is so magical creating art paper dolls, the possibilities are endless. If you have Character Constructions art doll body parts the fun begins.
I did adjust the CC stamped hands and created kitty paws. I like when creating an animal art doll for it to be kinda believable. (you get my drift, LOL)
I still like the art doll to have that playful whimsical feeling,for example long human eyes lashes . Even though not many cats have eyes lashes like these , except my version of this Fashion Palooza.
She was so much fun to create and there will be more of these "Kitty Diva's" in my creative future.
Happy Creating.

9 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh I love your cat-girl! And BTW orange and pink is my fave colour combo! Hope you are feeling better :-) xx

Suz said...

Fabulous! Makes me think of some designer sketches for Cats. I want some of those stamps. They are pricey but fantastic!

Suz

sharon said...

Awww, pretty in pink! Love her Laura!
Hugs!

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

You once again have outdone yourself. Kitty is fabulous! Those eyes are beautiful but that outfit totally R-O-C-K-S !

Marilyn Rock said...

Each of your art dolls come alive to me Laura! The marriage of your creative and beautiful art with your words - just so inspiring to me. Keep soaring! xxoo

Martina2801 said...

Oh, what a gorgeous cat-doll! Beautifully created, dear Laura!

Artfully Musing said...

This is so wonderful!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

You know me and litties and this one is extra wonderful with her gorgeous lashes and that pop of pink and orange. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I REALLY REALLY like this!!

Laura you rock!!

-Brit