Friday, March 4, 2011

Theatre Of Dreams

Spread Your Wings
My Creative Soul Has Wings

Let me stay where the wind will whisper to me and raindrops as they are falling tell a story ~ Amy Lee

Toy Theatre is such fun to create and has endless creative possibilities.

Who is performing on the stage ?

I have created this Character Constructions art paper doll for my next Doll-a-mania April 2 Workshop at Bizzy B's Stamp & Scrap .

This dreamy Diva is displayed on an vintage spindle, I was lucky purchase for sale at our local antique market.

I wanted to say a big thank you to Cynthia Fawcett for the lovely Doll-a-mania posting on her artful blog.

http://cynfulcreationscanada.blogspot.com

Happy Creating.

6 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Ah..a performer. Wonderful. I also really like the way you displayed her on that vintage spindle.

Marilyn Rock said...

Love this! It's so alive! xxoo

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Coco is a favorite of mine to as you know. Those tiny wings are sweet. She is the perfect center piece to a theatre. I know everyone will come out to play. Don't forget Maxine was in Vaudeville. She dances and sings. LOL Have a great class.

Createology said...

Love her eyelashes and hearts on her cheek. She is so pretty.

Martina2801 said...

Oh, Laura what can I say but WOW!!!
Your new pieces are sooo beautiful and these are just a wonderful eye candy:-) You are sooooo talented my dear friend!!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

SO cool- I love the way you designed her around the spindle! Also, as always; the face is sublime- wish I could come to your workshop!