Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fashionista Mermaids

Styling a fish purse on my head, go figure ...
Colourful dreams do come true.



You can remove me from my theatre of dreams, if you choose too.






Oh I enjoy creating with magical dreamy mermaids from Character Constructions, you never know what direction your imagination will travel.







I am excited to share some news... I have been invited to teach at the Mixed Minded ~a mixed media workshop extravaganza in Kitchener, Ontario.

http://www.mixedminded.ca/

I will be sharing how to create this magical mermaid.

Life is such an adventure...

Happy creating.

14 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Wonderful news Laura. Congratulations on your new teaching adventure in Ontario! Love your new art paper doll.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I love your mermaid- she's fabulous!
Congrats on your new teaching gig- they are SO lucky to have you!
xoxo
Stephanie

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

OH ! I love the Mermaids and your magical one is lovely. Congratulations on yet another teaching adventure..

Heavens2Betsy said...

Your mermaid is indeed, totally magical. I love her. Penny

Artfully Musing said...

This is so wonderful and I love how you can remover her so you see all the lovely details in the theater. Laura

Ann said...

your mermaid is beautiful!!!!
congratulations on your new teaching adventure...lucky students to have such a fabulous artist!!!!

Marilyn Rock said...

Congrats on your fabulous news! You are soaring my friend! Your mermaid is fabulous - as you are! xxoo

Susan Williamson said...

What a unique and wonderful construction Laura.

Lauralee said...

Interesting blog. I followed. Come check out my blog sometime. :)

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, congratulations! Wonderful news.
I love your mermaids :-)

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, congratulations! Wonderful news.
I love your mermaids :-)

Michele said...

this is so gorgeous. the color layering is exquisite. xo

Shelley Whiting said...

Your works are very magical and whimsical! Charming works!

peggy gatto said...

what fun, congratulations. I have loved your work for a long time!!