Friday, July 22, 2011

Mesmerize Timepage

Focus Earthly





This journal timepage theme was created to be very full of color and whimsical. I had a blast creating with my newly purchased Tumble Fish Studio collage sheets.


(I LOVE THE DIVA'S , OH TO BE A TRUE DIVA.LOL)



The Character Constructions tree added my focus earthly message, what thoughts come to mind when you view this unusual funky tree ? hmmm Maybe be aware of the ....




My big imagination was feeling really positive creating this page.




Magical moments creating art are timeless.




Happy Creating.



7 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Your creativity abounds in this collage! It seems to tell a fantastical story and draws you inward to read all about it.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

You are circling the MOON for sure with this creation. LOL Lots of color and lots of stuff going on. A very nice way to express life these days-what a story it tells. This little lady is ready to handle it all though-LIfe Bring it ON!!!

teri said...

I love the tone of these collages - very dreamy and yet hyper realistic.

icandy... said...

love, love, LOVE!!!!
ox
christina

Shannon said...

Awesome!!!!!! Love it!

Marilyn Rock said...

WOW! Laura - this is awesome! I love it! xxoo

Théalie said...

Superbe page, bravo !!