Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Unexpected Twinkle

The eyes are the mirrors to the soul.


I believe when you are creating art paper dolls, your eyes should really be a strong focus. I really tired to add lots of feeling to her violet eyes, I adore big long lashes.


The unique words were such fun to create with , they are from "amazing" http://www.deviantscrap.com


More to come ...Yes I put in an order. LOL


The Tumble Fish Studio "Diva's" are so rocking awesome.



If you have not tired the new Character Constructions die cuts, they make art dolls that much more fun. I used the die cuts legs and created my own pattern on the legs. I cut them out on my big shot machine using red cardstock.I had a artful time using my imagination full of color for her styling funky boots look.


http://www.characterconstructions.com


Happy Creating...


13 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oh wow, this is totally fabulous! I love the way you styled the boots. It's so fun and whimsical :-)

Ms. Givens said...

I adore the face on this one!

Martina2801 said...

Laura, your work is always nothing less than stunning! This paper doll is no exception! She`s SO BEAUTIFUL!

Ann said...

she is fabulous!!!

Createology said...

You have created the perfect eyes to be the true window to her soul. She is amazing. The added words "Unexpected Twinkle" are the detail that really makes her. You have really raised your own bar. Wondrous days of creating to you...

Michele said...

beautiful eyes. wonderful doll. xo

Marilyn Rock said...

I've always said that it's all in the eyes! She is awesome Laura! Love those words, too, will have to check it out. I love this; my new favorite.

Hope you're well and enjoying your summer. It is SO hot, here, now, my thoughts are drifting to Autumn! xxoo

sharon said...

Love, love, love, love, love!!!
Hugs!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

This may well be my new favorite of your work- I love it all but most especially the words and eyes; I WANT those lashes :D
BIG Hugs,
Stephanie

Dawn said...

Lovely doll and lots of love has gone into this for sure Dxx

Healing Woman said...

Yes! Her eyes are very soulful. I really like the composition on this doll. The face is fabulous.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

I love the cat and teacup on her funky hat. You did great eyes and the WORDS are wonderful. THis is truly a Laura creation-straight from your imagination. Glad you got time to create and share her with us.

Shannon said...

I love, love, love it!! It's my very favorite that you've ever made. Beautiful, wonderful, awesome!! What a talented gal you are. Hope all is well.