Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wonderland In Alice



Purple Imagination ... Down the Rabbit -Hole


Sweet Dreams...

Alice is used to bizarre dreams, but this is the oddest one yet ! She keeps telling herself it is just a dream and considers pinching herself to wake up, but nothing works. Things are still very weird.


"CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER".


It is always feels like the first time creating with the Wonderland adventure theme. This time it is full of purple imagination and styling Character Constructions fish net stockings.


Hey there are no rules in this ~

"PURPLE ONCE UPON A TIME"


The magic of Alice is endless and keeps my artful soul young art heart.


The dreamer moving through a land of wonders wild and new.



Happy Creating.


7 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Oh Laura, this is just so creative and wonderful! I truly enjoy seeing what you create, such a pleasure.
Have a nice week my dear
Wishes
MARTINA oxo

Tolegranny said...

I love the colour on this doll. Great.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

I am looking for the cat-where is he-smiling down-giving Alice advice. She is great. Purple is the color. The details are so good. Makes me want to do an Alive theme to. Here is hoping Alice finds her way HOME.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Your dolls always inspire me. Always! As soon as I visit a million ideas run through my head. I've worked so hard to get up to speed and established at DeviantScrap, I've kind of missed out on lots of good inspiration from my art friends and hope to gradually get caught up over the next few weeks. When I visit work like yours it gets hard to reign in my excitement for other projects though! Sent you a FB message. Thanks for everything Laura! You have meant a lot to me lately!
marsha

Marilyn Rock said...

This is wonderful Laura! Love her colors! xxoo

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Oh, I LOVE it when you go down the rabbit hole- this is just beautiful! Thanks for the smile!
xo
Stephanie

Healing Woman said...

I love the reversal name on your art doll. Perfect for her!