Friday, August 12, 2011

Fearless Fantasy






The "Past" and the " the Future being fearless, are indestructible!









Fashionista Fantasy Fairy ...






I loved creating this artful journal page to be bold and bright.



I have included images from amazing Marsha's Tumble Fish Studio latest Oh La La collage sheets. I wanted the page theme to be funky fairy style so this Diva gal is styling a Character Constructions big fluttery necklace pendant upon her neck.



The fashion fellow is just plain "fearless", yikes...he is priceless. LOL



Oh the magic of imagination, keep dreaming.






Happy creating.

5 comments:

Ann said...

A MAGICAL JOURNAL PAGE!!
JUST FABULOUS!!

Christy Laudig said...

This is SASSY & FAB!! Love every element about it especially the look on the guy's face.

I <3 your creations!

Marilyn Rock said...

I love this! A very expressive page with wonderful colors and composition! xxoo

Tolegranny said...

Oh...I just love your journal pages. I love the bright, happy, whimsical composition. Excellent, fabulous...just wonderful.

Dawn said...

This is FAB and it would also fit in to my monthly challenge for AUG which is fairies I hope you share it with us all ;0) she rocks! Dxx