Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Odd Art Miracles

Once Upon A ...


Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~Bernard Berenson


I want to follow my big dreams but what direction will they take me ? I am ready to spread my wing and fly. I just need a little more time to work on my fabulous daydreams...

Dreaming, dreaming and more dreaming this is me.


As you can proberly guess the theme of this journal page was all about following your big dreams. I just adore this dreamy Tumble Fish Studio Diva face image. Her eyes are so soulful turquoise and tell such a tender story. I stamped the Character Constructions arms and legs onto patterned paper that would give a nice contrast to my background. I wanted to add soft colours so they would not be the focus of my story page. When I look at this journal page she speaks to me about having true vision in life.

What thoughts does she share with you ?

Happy Creating...

6 comments:

Ann said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!

Martina2801 said...

Again a very extraordinary and wonderful creation, dear Laura! Super idea and beautifully designed.
Have a nice week.
Wishes
MARTINA oxo

thekathrynwheel said...

This is amazing! Love your combination of stamped body and a collage head :-)

Marilyn Rock said...

I love this and what it provokes for my thoughts and feelings! xxoo

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

She is truly wonderful- just like you! Also, I love the way you did the lettering in ransom note style. Can't wait to see where your dreaming leads.....
BIG Hugs,
Stephanie

whymsicalmusings said...

Just beautiful and bright!