Thursday, August 4, 2011

Original Sparkle Magic Muse

A guiding spirit of inspiration.

Creative change takes compassion, patience, passion perseverance and more perseverance. ~ Jill Badonsky

I truly enjoy the quiet moments at night sitting at my desk where I escape to a magic place of creativity in my mind. I combined Character Constructions and Tumble Fish Studio to create this art paper doll. My goal of this journal page was to include vintage elements as well bold funky feeling. I wanted turquoise to really jump out in my choice of colours. I can never get enough of this wonderful ocean colour, my favorite.

The theme of this positive journal page was to express your inner Muse and explore your magical artful journey.

Happy Creating.


7 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Beautiful work, dear Laura!
I really love this. The images are great and the design is superb!

bockel24 said...

I love your recent work, Laura; Marsha´s images really go well with Catherine´s stamps!

Healing Woman said...

Your arty muse reminds me of the way my summer has gone. It's me juggling house and home and pool and appliances and art and crafts and garden. She is spiffy!!!

Createology said...

Mission accomplished my dear. This is fabulous and should really spark your muse.

Marilyn Rock said...

This is so beautiful Laura! WOW!

Paben said...

Wonderful!Marsha's Images are so recognizable,wonderful use of them!

Tlazotoetl said...

Wow she is amazing....just love her...