Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Spirit of Conquer Being

Energy and persistence conquer all things.




Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we fight in order to conquer it. ~Alexandre Dumas




I am always looking for positive thoughts to share and I love creating Zetti style art work. Creating art reflects freedom of your mind . My inspiration for this art paper doll was all about being true to yourself.





Be powerful and listen to your inner whispers !!!




Happy Creating.



5 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Very good question you pose Laura. The spirit of conquer being to me means being able to control addictions. I have quit drinking on a daily basis (I loved my wine) and am so much happier about it.
Your doll is a good match for the great words. Thanks so much for posting.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I love those words, "Conquer Being" I feel very inspired by them.....
Hugs,
Stephanie

Marilyn Rock said...

Beautiful Laura and I love the words "Conquer Being" - very profound! xxoo

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

To me it is to conquer the inner critic-such harsh things it throws in my mind. I fight the words it whispers. I will be stronger and not listen .
I love the dolls "BEE IN HER BONNET" that was my first thought.
Keep creating and inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Awesome lady.

I really like her eyelashes.

-B