Thursday, September 8, 2011

Believe In The Magic

My artful work in progress

Holly Hock Power ...bold bright colours.






The white frame adds such great contrast and makes all the bright colours stand out well.

When you are creating it feels so magical, you never know what your imagination will inspire.


Maybe an art paper doll fairy "Diva with attitude" will arrive to wave her tiny wand.

..........



Be careful not to close your eyes...as she sprinkles her artful magic fairy dust.

Dreams do come true.



I had a blast creating this art on canvas with Karen Ellis at The Art House Studio today.



So positive to spread your art wings in a new directions.


Happy creating.


7 comments:

Brit said...

Looks like you had a great time!

And congrats on your accomplishment.
I told you you could do it.

-B

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

Love the different shades of blue. I wish I could get a closer look at all the details.Glad you had such a fun time.

Michele said...

this is really beautiful. so happy for you to have this wonderful finished piece. xo

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; this is so beautiful! I do love the white frame with it - just sets it off with your wonderful colors! xxoo

Laura Haviland said...

Thanks Brit,the great daughter I love very much.
You help me conquer my computer challenged ways, yes I can.
It is so easy when you are here to do it for me but now I am forced to learn on my own.
I can do it !!!!
So glad you are pleased,you bring so much to my life.
Believe in yourself,that is the magic. Love "the sometimes feels so challenged" Mother.LOL

Healing Woman said...

This is a beautiful piece Laura. It's so soft and muted looking. I can't tell whether it is done in pastels or acrylic? The background texture is so lovely as well!

Martina2801 said...

OMG, Laura!!! You`re so talented! congrats on this awesome piece and also thanks for your favourable comments on my blog.
Have a nice rest of the weekend my friend.
Wishes
MARTINA