Thursday, January 26, 2012

Within Yourself



Art work in progress


Working on the background.I am enjoying building layers of color and texture.



I have been enjoying watching my talented friend Kate Crane's Art Journaling dvd's and having a blast creating a background. I feel so inspired to try new technigues and ideas.

Thank you Kate.

Have a peek at Kate's amazing blog:

http://www.thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/


I am making some changes to my completed page, I will post it when it is finished.
She needed wings ...


Happy Creating.

4 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

*clap clap clap* Bravo! I love it :-) The background is fab and the doll you added is gorgeous as always x

bockel24 said...

great Zetti page, Laura, and I love your background!

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

You did a great job on your background and another lovely doll and all her details -not so sure of those song words.??? Wish you would use your own words.

Martina2801 said...

Love your new pieces, dear Laura! Quite fantastic jobs (as always)
Hugs
MARTINA