Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New For 2012


Bonjour Madame

Introducing the newest clearly conducted stamp plates from Character Constructions.



Bonjour Madame was a workshop & retreat that Artist Catherine Moore conducted in Paris, France in 2011. She received requests from a number of blog followers to make kits available for purchase, Catherine is currently making the stamps sets available.


These new stamp plates are awesome, I am so excited...


I have Paris dreams...oh yes I do. lol



Here is a peek !!!!


Oh these are so fabulous..


Happy Creating.




2 comments:

sharon said...

Oh Laura! This is so so incredible! I am at a loss for words my sweet friend! I think I will have to get some of these....when will they be available? I looooove your creativity and sensitivity...you are so so special!

Healing Woman said...

Wow, Laura. Thanks for showing the upcoming Paris collection. I'm sure you will create some wondrous dolls from it. I also enjoyed your earlier post. Oh how I love Paris!!!