Saturday, January 14, 2012

Of Dreams

Above is what I begin to create with.
Here is my completed art paper doll.


"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, and vision, hard work, determination, and decication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." ~ Gail Devers



~~~~

I wanted to share the before and after of this Character Constructions art paper doll angel with you.

One of my favorite parts of creating is the effects coloring helps you achieve in your art work, I enjoy bold happy colors.


Happy Creating.



7 comments:

connie said...

Another lovely creation. My favorite items are the hat and the use of numbers...so clever!

Christina A said...

This is ethereally heavenly! You're so creative! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this!!! It's my new favorite! Chris

sharon said...

Laura!!!!! OMG! This may be my all time favorite! Incredible, fantastic, AMAZING you!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Gorgeous- and thank you SO much for sharing the before and after! I always find it so interesting to see how other artists work.
Happy Sunday, my friend!
x
Stephanie

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!WOW OH WOW! LOVE everything about her-the colors and wings and numbers on those legs. You have reached for the stars and grabbed one.

Purpletreebird said...

Thankyou for the inspirational quote, your creations are fantastic!
Jess xx