Friday, February 24, 2012

Otherwise Specified

Give your mind creative wings.

I have not created with beeswax for way too long, I am not sure why...because I truly enjoy it.
The amazing aroma ,texture and technique.I find it so fascinating all the different colors of beeswax offered. I am very fortunate to have discovered local Bee Keeper's to purchase my wax,everything about bees is so interesting.
You probably have guessed the theme of this canvas piece was inspired by art doll parts and imagination.


Happy Creating.

3 comments:

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

It is dark but I like the piece. I can smell the wax from here. LOL Wax is fun to play with and gives such rich coloring.

Martina2801 said...

A magnificent work of art, dear Laura! Unique and beautiful!

Have a nice weekend my friend.
Wishes
MARTINA oxo

Marilyn Rock said...

So beautiful Laura!