Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Muffled Whir Of Wings

Ordinary folk sensed nothing of all this, nor ever would...




When I look at this journal page, I had to giggle to myself. Now that it is finished, it screamed go big !!



"Big Black Lashes, Big Purple Eyes +Big Red Lips"



LOL



Creating this Fearless Muse journal page reminds me to keep my creative mind growing strong and reach new goals in my artful life.



...Follow your dreams...



That 's all she wrote, till next time.



Happy creating.


6 comments:

Tuire said...

This is really fabulous! So much happening.

I have made new dolls. They are on my strange enchantment blog: http://outoalumoa.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Tuire

Sophie's Art said...

Hallo, liebe Laura,
das ist fantastisch und großartig.

Liebe Grüße
Sophie

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

She is delightful. Love the background colors. Love the doll. very nice journal page.

Tolegranny said...

It is nice to see you are still having fun with your dolls. Great job Laura.

Martina2801 said...

An exceptionally beautiful and artistic creation, dear Laura! Really terrific!

bockel24 said...

So colourful and pretty, love this piece!