Monday, June 25, 2012

Silver Elvis Rocks the Toronto Strip!

Silver Elvis and Me

I hope everyone is having an awesome summer!
I will be back creating soon...
This was a photoshoot that was done on the way to an event my husband and I were a part of. It was held in Toronto, ON: The Jagermeister Boneyard BBQ. 
Peter Jarvis aka Sliver Elvis was rocking it big time at this event.

Check out his blog!!! http://www.silverelvis.com/


"Whatta" blast! I loved being a part of the photoshoot at Graffti Alley!!!

Happy creating! 

3 comments:

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

LOVE IT! YOu are looking good ole Lady-stepping out with Elvis.LOL

Healing Woman said...

I swear I saw that same mime in England! LOL..You look happy and like you are having a wonderful summer. Look forward to your future posts. Take a break and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart to see you smile so much Laura. It would'nt of been the same without You and the Kids.