Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Cat's Meow

Because

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched..but felt in the heart."
~ Helen Keller

I giggled at the kitty's face and her rather large mouth. I immediately thought she could have a lot to meow about ...lol
  I decided to keep with the orange and black theme basically. I feel that really gives a true Halloween feeling. I started building my art doll with a Character Constructions corset stamped image.
I was inspired to create this Fashionista kitty cat today because of my two amazing attutides's " in little fur coats".
The Cinnamon Prim and Owl...
     
Happy creating.  
                  

4 comments:

sharon said...

I love your kitty Laura! Your are a creator of magic! Hope you are well....sending love to you and hugs!

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

INK ON HER FINGERS-the wonderful creative woman is finally creating again-Love your KARMA KITY. MORE MORE...

Brit Haviland said...

this is fantastic :D

Brit Haviland said...

I can think of a kitty who has a lot to meow about... haha :)