Friday, October 12, 2012

She Rocks

Once again it is Pumpkinfest in the town of Waterford, Ontario.This wonderful fall event fills my mind with thoughts of magical Halloween.

Here I sit at my computer with my silver marble bengal cat on my lap, this is his favorite thing to do. lol
"little precious moments are the most awesome"...
The art paper doll parts I have created with are from Character Constructions designed by inspirational Catherine Moore. One of my biggest art passions is creating art paper dolls which a lot of you know about me. I love creating these little piece's of art that tell a personal story. I enjoy getting a creative vision in my mind and making it happen on paper. There is never any two alike, they are all unique . I think my imagine comes from the idea of creating my own tiny fashion statement and adding my own edgey twist...
Positive creative ideas grow from dreamy fairy tales because there is always a happy ending, I can never get enough of Alice in Wonderland and making your dreams come true.

Dwell in the possible.
      

4 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I enjoyed reading about how you gain inspiration for your dolls. "She Rocks" is so typical of the whimsy you have always shown in your paper dolls. Keep on producing and creating, your work is tops.

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

Your work is OVER THE TOP. To the moon...LOL This doll shown is typical of the work you do-SHE ROCKS! You inspire me in my creating because you take these stamps to the limit . Your imagination-ROCKS.

Jane W. said...

Your paperdolls just blow me away! Loooove.

Marilyn Rock said...

Your art rocks! Love this!