Sunday, October 21, 2012

Steampunk Included

I just love the whole concept of  steampunk...

This is one of my favorite art doll face's from Character Constructions created by Catherine Moore.
The Character Constructions on line yahoo group is offering a Holiday Paper Doll Swap.Anyone who is interested can join the on line yahoo group,  I enjoy being a member greatly.
http://groups.com/groups/CharacterConstructions/
You just need to create one art doll to enter the  paper doll swap, using all Character Constructions artful stamps.
I have signed up and it is going to be such fun. I love creating with Catherine Moore's designs.
Go to link below for more information
http://www.characterconstructions.com
Happy creating.

5 comments:

Hotels near Egmore said...

I like being on the road, living in hotels. While I've got a real nice house, I go crazy when I'm there.Multi Cuisine Restaurants in Chennai

sharon said...

Your doll creations are always so wonderful and magical Laura! Hugs to you!

Healing Woman said...

I love steampunk too. Your girl reflects it so well in a whimsical way.

Marilyn Rock said...

I love, love, love this Laura! xxoo

Martina2801 said...

What a great paper doll, Laura! I'm excited ....