Monday, November 19, 2012

Coming January 2013

The Timekeeper's Garden Catalog Cover

I should be in bed resting and getting better. I would rather share a sneak peak at  the newest designed collection from Character Constructions, don't you just adore the newest characters displayed so stunning on this "out of the box" cover. 
Catherine Moore has incorporated a hint of streampunk, magnificent hats, over sized bags and those dramatic round eye glasses all inspired by "Louis Vitton's Fall Paris Fashion Show". Catherine has really captured the magic once again. I cannot wait to see the "entire" collection coming January 2013, this is just a little sneak peak.
Now I am going back to bed. 
  Must take my medicine first, yummy..lol 
Happy creating.    

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Gute Besserung, liebe Laura.

Ich freue mich so auf die neuen Stempel und kann es kaum abwarten.

Umarmung und liebe Grüße

bockel24 said...

Hope you´ll feel better soon!