Saturday, November 24, 2012

Inspire

You Can Fly

I was enjoying viewing a reclaimed beauty yesterday on facebook, created by my true dear friend Nancy Gene Armstrong. I notice in the photo on Nancy's desk, a Paper Whimsy art doll holding a key.
It is like she is standing there to inspire Nancy..
 So tonight I was so inspired to create myself an art doll styling her key.
I am not sure yet if I will add her to a vintage sewing spool, so she can be standing on my art desk ?
Thank you Nancy for sharing your dazzling art work,you never stop amazing me.
Happy creating.

***Correction:
 Nancy had created the image from her own personal southern belle beauty photo collection, I should of guessed it was her own creation, never assume.lol  Then she added a vintage metal key to complete it.. She is one awesome artist..oh yes

  

5 comments:

connie said...

Wow - that's just stunning! Laura, you have such a great eye - everything about it is perfect!

Sophie said...

Wow, Laura, eine tolle Collage ist dir da gelungen. Super!

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

A very lovely creation you have. The colors are so nice-that blue is lovely. Nice job-dreaming of shopping in paris.

paintedlady89 said...

Youre beautiful piece caught my eye!

Fabulous!
Gigi

Healing Woman said...

The Eifle Tower in the background sets the pace for this piece. She looks like she is enjoying her day in Paris. Great colors and composition Laura!