Wednesday, December 5, 2012

C'est La Vie

Movable Parts

Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell use that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
~ G.K. Chesterton

I imagine my created characters are all from magical fairy tales, with their own little stories. I included some new steam punk art doll parts from Artwolf  along with Character Constructions.I wanted this journal page to have a whimsical lacy feeling. This Fashionista reminds me of my french version of Alice In Wonderland. She is wearing big brave boots to conquer and follow her dreams.
Happy creating.       

5 comments:

bockel24 said...

Wow, Laura, I just love the colours here!

bockel24 said...

Wow, Laura, I just love the colours here!

Jess said...

I love your creations, so many layers that hide and reveal all at the same time the fantastical stories! :)
Jess x

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

Alice falling down the Rabbit Hole but finding friends that help her in her mystical journey. lovely job of creating her

Sophie said...

Laura, das ist ein grandioses Werk.
Fantastisch!

xoxo