Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Bit Of Earth

I  really enjoyed the movie The Secret Garden and one of my favorite moments is where Annie asks  ''May I have a bit of earth ? "
This new stamped art doll image from Character Constructions is just so adorable, she is so whimsical. The newest collection has a nice assortment of lovely hats with great style, I am so excited to create with them. Dream moment shared...wondering what it was like years ago to wear one of these vintage style hats.... I imagine amazing.  
I have used a Father's Day greeting card and it was a nice big card to create with. I have complete the back of the card and next is the front. I have included the decorative papers from Character Constructions  and spray inks to create my card backgrounds.
More to come, to complete my garden themed card. I can't give you any hints of my artful plans, still waiting to be discovered in my big imagination..lol 
Happy creating.                 

2 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Yes, we all could use a 'bit of earth' on these cold winter days. Gardening in January-what a thrill it would be. It feels like spring looking at your sweet girl and all the wonderful embellishments you have used Laura.

sharon said...

Beautiful pieces Laura! Mkaes me want tpo dive into the garden...I can't wait!