Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Home Is My Castle

7th Annual Atc Blog Swap

It is time for talented Marion Bocklemann's blog swap and I am so honoured to be invited as a former participant.
This year's theme is " My Home Is My Castle and means your ATCs should (person or animal) featuring a building-as a part of the body or a headdress or you.
Here are my three completed cards ready for the snail mail to Munster-Germany, into Marion's creative hands.
It was such a pleasure to create cards with this clever endless possibilites theme.
 I created using little house's for my bodies and added silly whimsy...
Dr. Seuss was on my mind.
lol

Check out Marion's Blog:

You could join in the fun !!!

"Thank you to my friend Marion". xoxx

Happy creating.
  
    


14 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful as is your cat Dxx

bockel24 said...

these are soooo wonderful, Laura, and I can see that you´ve had fun creating them!

Tuire Flemming said...

Awesome cards!
Tuire xx

Martina2801 said...

Oh Laura, how nice that you also participate to Marion's ATC swap. Your ATC's are masterfully beautiful! I would be very happy if I would get one of them.
I hope you are well?
Have a nice week my dear.
Hugs and smile
MARTINA oxo

Birgit said...

Gorgeous atcs. Love the one with the cute cat.

Glenda said...

Fabulous Laura. Very clever.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

very creative, I a glad I signed up!

smalldotsonblue said...

Great artwork, Laura...love all of them.

Marilyn Rock said...

Oh; how I love these! You think I might get one of yours???? :) I'm so happy you joined in the swap, too. I haven't created ATC's in such a long time; it was fun! Hope you and yours are well. I miss you! xxoo Marilyn

Sandy said...

Very fun ATC's - love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Lovely ATCs worked in wonderful colors - but most I love the greeneyed Cat-Beauty on your Blog!!! Ulrike

Sabine said...

the 2nd is my favourite

msscrooby said...

Beautiful cards

Ilka said...

Yeah! And the winner is...Ilka! ;) Dear Laura, I'm now the lucky owner of one of your ATC's...:)the "grow"-ATC...And it is a great artwork. Thank you, Laura!
Hugs
Ilka