Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Silent Whisper

Your Imagination

The theme of this art paper doll is your big amazing imagination, that whispers to you.
That magical light inside you...
Create, create and create

I created this new funky vintage gal to add to my mood board over my desk and she will inspire me when sometimes I am stuck for artful creative ideas.
The goldfish visual focus is a tiny metal clock piece to add Steampunk style. Upon the paper doll forehead is a metal spinner to reflect a positive direction to follow.
The little black metal clothes hanger make it possible to display " Silent Whisper" anywhere of my choosing.
I was so excited the day I discovered the metal clothes hangers for sale at Bizzy B's when I was teaching Doll-A-Mania in Toronto.
Artists big imaginations ....... " A Fabulous Inner  Gift"........enjoy yours.

Happy creating.



2 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful paper doll! Love the hanger idea too.

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

She does seem to glow with creative energy-now all she needs is time..nice doll