Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Art Expression

Keep Calm And Carry On

My darling husband surprised me last Saturday and off we went to awesome Art House Studio in Cambridge,Ont. 
While I was shopping for new art supplies a workshop was happening with brilliant guest teacher Donna Downey from North Carolina !!! 
Wow..
I was so inspired because of Donna's new face stamp ideas to create my version with pen and ink.
I cannot wait to go back to visit always so helpful Karen Ellis at her store ...dreaming.


What an artful bonus seeing Donna Downey and she is the most beautiful free spirit. Donna was so kind and made my day really special along with Karen.

Magic...moments.   

     




   
   

1 comment:

Healing Woman said...

I'm very into faces and I love the way your pen and ink turned this stamp into a masterpiece. Really nice Laura!