Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Foot surgery is on my list

No more high heels

I wanted to share with you, I am having food surgery this Friday. I have to stay off my foot for two weeks.I will be recovering at my parents and they have no internet connection. I am going to take this quiet time to sketch tree's and dream about new artful  ideas.
All my years of wearing high heels and working 12 hrs days have me now wear more sensible fashion.
Now I wear my boots and I love them.
Bye for now.   
Be nice to your feet.
Happy creating...
   

4 comments:

connie said...

Good luck with procedure. Enjoy the rest and relaxation and come back in full force with lots of creative juices!

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

You know I will be thinking of you...All will go well and you will be dancing all night long. As I went to sleep last night I thought...Laura can only wear 'one brave boot'..how sad...be brave and stay off that foot.

Healing Woman said...

Good luck on foot surgery Laura. I go for knee surgery in January. A good time to reflect on where to head in the future with art..of course for you and for me too..it will always be art.

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

Just to let everyone know -Laura did great through the surgery. I called and talked to her. Lots of pain -so I gave her a pep talk. She has a ways to go but doing good.