Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stopping By To Say Hello

Stillness

 I have not posted in a long time. I have been recovering from my foot surgery and this is my third week since surgery. It is more a of challenge than I imagined. I have had lots of time to dream about new creative ideas. I have been enjoying reading the newest current Artful Blogger and Somerset Workshop magazine's,they are so full of brilliant creative ideas.  My darling husband was so sweet to surprise me.  
 I shared this piece of my art work I created sometime ago because it fits my life style at this time. I am starting to feel a little better now and still have a ways to go. I look forward to creating and sharing my new dreamy ideas in the fabulous New Year. I have to keep my foot up and get lots of rest.
I will return before you have missed me. 
Thank you to all my thoughtful friends for your lovely kind words, I appreciate it very much.   
~~~~~~~~
Happy Magical Creating.          

3 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Hello Laura, Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I am so sorry to hear about your foot surgery and I hope you will soon feel much better. I love this art you have shared, as sometimes to be still is the most enriching and creative thing. I look forward to seeing more of what you create in the New Year. Julie Ann xx

connie said...

Welcome back Laura. Hopefully you will recovery quickly and you can be out and about again. We missed you!

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

Hard to believe the biggest shopping season is here and the biggest shopper I know is laid up. Sending get well wishes...