Monday, July 21, 2014

Cirque Has Arrived...


Character Constructions Newest Collection 2014

I am so excited to share my creative vision with you using these fabulous CC clear stamps. The wonderful stories these magical art dolls are waiting to reveal . 
My big imagination might just "explode" with endless possibilities. 
lol

I am working on a recycled vintage art doll hare today with a big black top hat. The theme colors are black, white and splash of bold fiery red. 
When I was visiting my daughter last week, we read the amazing book Night Circus.This exciting book inspired me very much and was full of many magical dreamy art ideas.
My newest artful card  has a night cirque theme that is starting to tell a story...     
I will share it very soon with you.

Happy creating...

1 comment:

Laura Haviland said...

I am so excited creating with the new collection from Character Constructions !!! My imagination is running away with dreamy thoughts of Cirque...Happy creating.