Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Under The Starlit Canopy

The Moonlight Hare
  
Starlit

Under the starlit canopy is a recycled greeting card I added gesso and painted black. My story theme is enchanted Character Constructions animal art paper dolls attending the night circus. I recently read the amazing book Night Circus with my daughter and I enjoyed it very much. It truly inspired me to dream magical art ideas using the newest Cirque collection. 

 I have to figure out what to put inside my card, it is almost completed. Maybe I will add a circus story and some tiny art dolls with a paper clip inside the card ? 

The Circus is coming to town....

Happy creating .        

3 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Your card is adorable! What a good idea to recycle regular greeting cards and make them your own. How thrifty and crafty you are!

Healing Woman said...

Your card is adorable. What a good idea to recycle regular greeting cards and make them your own. How thrifty and crafty you are!

connie said...

I love the cards and the theme. The black background is great! Thanks for the inspiration as always.