Friday, August 8, 2014

Ta Da ! ~ Matchbox Collage

 I see the moon and the moon see's me.
Magical moments.

It has been to long since I have created matchbox art. It was very exciting my first attempt at a matchbox project was published in Somerset Studios magazine and wow does time fly.

I wanted to add lots of detail to this project because to me that is the fun challenge of creating a matchbox collage.Adding various tiny cut piece's and you must love cutting paper . My Fashionista Palooza is styling a Zentangle patterned dress (drawing simple strokes in certain order~ fill in with a tangle) magical inspiration from  my talented lovely dear friend Brenda. 

I used my favorite pencils to add vibrant colors to this project.
Zentangle is an easy -to-learn, relaxing. and fun to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.  

The stamped images I created with are from Catherine Moore's Character Constructions Designs and they are such fun to play with.

The Blushing Lady Moon Is Watching ...

Wishing you a super fun weekend !!!
Happy creating.     

4 comments:

connie said...

Wow, love this piece, especially since it's so small...all the details are wonderful!

Healing Woman said...

Laura, I love your matchbook art. How in the world can you work so small? I have trouble with that. Wonderful.

Jess said...

Oh it's fantastic, I love it!
Jess xx

Niffy {marrow and meadow} said...

This piece is just stunning. I love it.