Thursday, November 20, 2014

Joyeux Noel...

 Turquoise Dream's Christmas Angel
 Spreading magical creative magic and inspiration angel dust
Christmas Steampunk Angel 

I am feeling so excited about the upcoming holiday season and becoming so inspired to create fluttering angel wings.
All the stamped images are from Character Constructions Designs created by Catherine Moore. 
My color theme is turquoise and maroon for this holiday season. I am really attracted to these happy colors,  this year.The steampunk hat and glasses are so funky to create with.
I am taking a break from creating angels to get creating my CC calendar page started.

Happy Creating and Merry Christmas..             

2 comments:

connie said...

Love your holiday paper dolls! As always such magical pieces of art...thanks for sharing.

Gaby Bee said...

Dear Laura, your Steampunk Angel are just beautiful...they belong in a magazine!!!

Hugs,
Gaby